Are you finding it hard to work out as of late? Here are a few thoughts to help motivate and get you back on the right track!
1. Picture where you want to be and your ideal goal. What do you look like? How do those pants feel n fit? How are your energy levels? Damn, you look good. Starting to get a bit motivated already! Good, let’s keep going!
2. How’s that feeling of accomplishment after a workout? Have you ever been upset with yourself even after a bad workout? Didn’t think so! Let’s go.
3. Variety is the spice of life. Orange Theory, Cycle Bar, Cross Fit, Personal Training, Yoga, Running, Jogging, Wogging (in-between a walk and a jog), Walking and the list goes on. Change it up if you are bored. Above all, get moving! Move.
4. Grab a friend for a fitness date and spread that good karma. People who sweat together have fun together. Hey, we got to keep it fun. Let’s sweat!
5. To be successful, you must believe in yourself, understand what you want to do, and be motivated to do so. Need a kickstart? We know trainers, studio owners, gym owners, basically if there’s a fitness activity you want to do but aren’t feeling motivated let us know. We have tons of BFF’s who want to get you kickstarted. Need a kickstart? Let us know.
6. You are what you eat. If your nutrition’s off, we bet you will be too. Did you know that food is 70-80% of your results? Want actual results? Come in and talk to us! We love what we do, and that’s taking care of you. Come on in!
Remember, “You have a choice. You can throw in the towel, or you can use it to wipe the sweat off your face.” @fitbottomgirls
Let’s get to wiping! Let us know what we can do to help.
Mario M. and Jaime R.
Founder and Registered Dietitian
The Fit Foods